newgroundsmaniacnewgroundsmaniac

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Music Quest Music Quest

Awesome! I'm really happy to see some of my favorite anime songs in this when I came across the anime songs :)
As you know I'm a fan of anime and I was very pleased seeing K-ON! Music and Angel Beats Music. As well as FLOW's Color, Haruhi songs, and supercell (:

Amazing work. Please make a second one! :3

Moonlight Difference Moonlight Difference

Amazing game...

This game is absolutly the best find the differance game i've played ever. The art is amazing, the music fits with the pictures, and the level of difficulty was perfect because of the tiny little details you have to find. But what i love most is that you made a story out of the game. That is probably the first time i saw something like this.
Props to you bro- 10/10

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Amazing game! loved everything about it! I've been waiting for a riddle school 6! Cant wait for the 7th!(if your making one that is)

Goin Up Goin Up

alright

Time for NewgroundsManiac review time!
First off all- its a great game- very addicting after awhile and made me play it for hours- unlocking the powerups and the different skins were very interesting.
The graphics were amazing with smooth movements and great detail.
However, I only gave this a 9/10 because of the 20,000 unlockment. It was a horrible dissapointment to see what it can do- especially because i have already unlocked all the other possible powerups. On the otherhand, if you manage to buy it earlier in the game without unlocking anything you will be greatly pleased.
Graphics- 10/10
Addictiveness- 10/10
Unlockments- 9/10
Overall- 9.5/10
-NGM-

Windows HIV Windows HIV

lol

that was fun exploring that thing

btw the password for god is-
PotatoSex

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

Wow

great game- the best sushi cat installment plus the added cuteness.
For people who couldnt get ALL those golden sushi- the last costume is Bacon Dog (Aka- the dog who stole your kitty away from ya)

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

AMAZING!

great graphics, cute and cartoony. Then the plot is great, and alittle funny. The upgrades and other things kept me playing for hours- great time waster and a really good advernture/platform game.
BUT i only gave it a 9/10 because it was VERY Laggy when i was batling a boss/ against alot of enemies. You fix that and you sir, get a 10/10

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Love this game- surely cant wait for the next one to come out!!!!

Interlocked Interlocked

wow

its really good, but its all weird and glitchy on puzzle #5....thats why i gave it a seven..

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

lol amazingv

only spoiler thing glitch- when u kill the freak, u dont need to, just walk around the freak, and when u go to his brothers they think u killed him, lol