newgroundsmaniacnewgroundsmaniac

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

NX - God Knows NX - God Knows

God Knows! THIS SONG IS EPIC!
If you are wondering God Knows is a song from a japanese (explaining the diff. language) Anime called The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia (spelling. lol)

HARUISM FTW.

Pkmn2 responds:

(^o^) b

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

I Simply love this!

Whenever i want inspiration or anything i watch this- I love the details in each character, enemy, and background.
But what i love the most are the movements- very smooth making it even better!
I would love to see this as a new anime series or something.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Loved it!

Ha- two of the girls kissed; YURI FTW
loved the lucky star referance too :P

Music Quest Music Quest

Awesome! I'm really happy to see some of my favorite anime songs in this when I came across the anime songs :)
As you know I'm a fan of anime and I was very pleased seeing K-ON! Music and Angel Beats Music. As well as FLOW's Color, Haruhi songs, and supercell (:

Amazing work. Please make a second one! :3

Moonlight Difference Moonlight Difference

Amazing game...

This game is absolutly the best find the differance game i've played ever. The art is amazing, the music fits with the pictures, and the level of difficulty was perfect because of the tiny little details you have to find. But what i love most is that you made a story out of the game. That is probably the first time i saw something like this.
Props to you bro- 10/10

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Amazing game! loved everything about it! I've been waiting for a riddle school 6! Cant wait for the 7th!(if your making one that is)

Pokemon Love Pokemon Love

Amazing

really good drawing, color, and detail- haha, my fav pokemon is Charizard too XD